Great Quotes by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- If you’re looking for a big opportunity, seek out a big problem.
- Be smarter than other people, just don’t tell them so.
- Find a job you like and you add five days to every week.
- If someone offers you a breath mint, accept it.
- Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking.
- If you’re doing your best, you won’t have any time to worry about failure.
- Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.
- Nothing is more expensive than a missed opportunity.
- You can’t hire someone to practice for you.
- People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.
- If your life is free of failures, you’re not taking enough risks.
- When you’re feeling terrific, notify your face.